By the end of the intensive week you will be a Fully Qualified and Accredited Emotional First Aid Trainer, and you will:
- Be confident to deliver Emotional First Aid Training as either income generation or local commissioning objective
- Be preapproved to access conversion courses licensing you to deliver other EFA branded courses*
- Be part of a national network of Emotional First Aid trainers
- Access support from the EFA team to help set up and deliver your own Emotional First Aid training
- Access the online EFA Trainers Forum where you can access downloadable material/ resources, network with fellow EFA Trainers and share best practice
- Be invited to attend annual national Emotional First Aid Trainers events to enhance your EFA delivery and form part of your on-going CPD
* See EFA Trainers Progression Map
Upon successful completion of the Train the Trainers course, you will be licesned by Solent NHS Trust/ Emotional First Aid to deliver EFA Branded Training. Trainers are required to ensure all participants attending their courses recieve official EFA delegate packs. The costs of which are outlined on the following page.
Each intensive training course will be delivered by Qualified Teaching Staff with over 4 years experience delivering EFA Training across the UK; all of whom are experienced practitioners working with Children/ Young People and Parents.
Each course will include:
- Experiential learning in a group environment where you will be taught the Emotional First Aid course material
- An understanding of the importance of the Emotional First Aid teaching environment
- An overview of Group Theory and Group Dynamics based on over 30 years clinical practice in Group Therapy
- A brief insight into Teach Theory
- A practical ‘Micro-teach’ session where participants will give and receive constructive feedback on their EFA teach practice